POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Music selection : Re: Music selection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:12:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music selection
From: Invisible
Date: 1 Feb 2008 11:07:36
Message: <47a343c8$1@news.povray.org>
>> Damn, she's good... o_o
>
> Considering all but 2 of those had the titles in the lyrics.....

OK, how about these...

The moon upon the ocean
Is swept around in motion,
But without ever knowing
The reason for its flowing.

This door is heavy, and is deeply stained
With wasted tears that tried to fight in vain.
You may be sitting feeling quite secure,
But listen carefully and this key is yours,
For we can lead you far beyond the door.

Lipstick-clean,
Hexachlorophine,
Cling-cling-aling,
Clang-clang she sang.

This could lead to excellence,
Or serious injury.
Only one way to know:
Go, go, go.

> Now, for a minor challenge, can you ID the next 5 songs on my current
> playlist? (I did remove a couple of very strange songs)

Er... OK, you win. :-|

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/